Tandoori Chicken Salad
Serves: 1 adult
Total time: 1 hour 15 minutes
100 g chicken fillet in pieces
2 tbsp Greek yogurt 0% fat
50 g mixed salad
¼ cucumber in pieces
50 g of celery in half moons
4 cherry tomatoes, halved
½ clove of garlic, finely chopped
¼ onion, chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp curry powder
1.5 tsp paprika powder
½ tsp ground coriander
½ tsp cumin
Pinch of chlili flakes
Pinch of cinnamon
Pinch of clove powder
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
Fresh coriander (optional)
- Mix the minced beef with the egg, half of the garlic, the coriander and a quarter of the finely chopped chilli then make into small meatballs and put in the refrigerator (preferably overnight so that the flavours can be absorbed fully).
- Put the rest of the garlic, ginger, chilli and the shallot in a food processor to make a paste.
- Heat the coconut oil in a wok and add the paste; fry briefly.
- Add the tomato cubes, soy sauce, cooking cream and some salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Then add the meatballs and cook for 12 to 15 minutes
(make sure they’re cooked all the way through).
- Meanwhile, boil the noodles for about 10 minutes in
plenty of water with a little salt if necessary.
- Serve the noodles with the meatballs and garnish with some fresh coriander if desired.