Serves: 4 adults (one serving is 3 muffins)
Total time: 25 minutes
Energy. : 219 KCal
Fat : 10.4g
Carbohydates : 5.8g
1 red or green pepper
2 spring onions
1 handful spinach (or any green leaves)
3 tsp cream cheese (plain or with garlic & herbs)
1 tsp salt
4-5 splashes hot sauce (or 1 tsp curry powder)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 390°F.
- Wash and dice the pepper and onions. and put them in a large mixing bowl.
- Wash the spinach, lightly chop it and add it to the bowl as well.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add salt and black pepper to taste and mix well.
- Add the cheese to the batter and mix well
- Add some hot sauce or curry powder to the mix if
- Grease the muffin tin with oil and kitchen paper/baking brush and pour the egg mixture evenly into the muffin slots. (If you think they might still stick to the pan use some muffin cups or cut out some baking paper to use as cups – definitely saves time on doing the washing up.
- Pop the tray into the oven for 20 minutes or until the tops are firm to the touch.