Don’t eat less, eat differently & lose weight!
You In Balance helps you slim down and feel healthy
Hi ! My name is Anne Bailey and I’m here to help you change your eating habits for long-term weight stabilisation.
After years and years of battling with my weight, going on all the usual well known diets, succeeding and then putting. the weight back on again (and more!) I finally found my answer to losing weight, keeping it off and transforming my life. Thanks to my good friend, Hennie, in Holland who taught me to change my thinking about dieting, and how to plan for long-term success.
I’d love to share my knowledge with you This inspired me to train as a nutrition coach, so that I could share my knowledge with you and help you succeed in reaching your goal.
Weight loss programme with coaching
As a nutrition coach, I work with you and coach you to break free of the cycle of weight loss and then weight gain (the yo-yo effect). Let me teach you how easy it is to maintain a healthy weight in the long term. My philosphy of eat, move, relax involves a 360 degree approach to weight maintenance; Personalised and adaptable meal plans with shopping lists to help you adjust your eating style with advice on exercise as well as relaxation techniques to help you build your new healthy lifestyle.
Lose pounds, not your perspective.
Clients tell me that not only do they lose weight, they feel better, have more energy, get better sleep, have clearer skin, improved menstrual periods, are less moody or have milder mood swings, fewer headaches, and that it helps with IBS and Constipation.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Let’s face it: finding a good balance between tasty food, healthy living and a healthy weight can be difficult. A helping hand is a solution. As your coach, I’ll guide you through the process with empathy and understanding (after all, I’ve been there too !!). I’ll give you the tools to take control and responsibility for your eating habits, and teach you how to eat well for your body.
The decision to lose weight is a big step. You don’t want to spend money for a result that is only temporary. You prefer quick and lasting results, but you also want to lose weight in a healthy way.
This is not a crash diet. It is a way of life in which you do not eat less but learn to eat differently.
The benefits of a healthy lifestyle with coaching
- Long-lasting weight loss – change your eating habits, we educate you
- Reach your goals much faster
- Having a plan keeps you accountable
- Structure meals around your schedule
- Recipes, meal plans, and shopping lists to support behaviour change
- Save time on cooking
- Lose weight without feeling tired
- No hunger – eating regularly and for your needs means you’ll feel full and less inclined to snack
- Lose fat, not muscle – ensuring you’re eating enough protein and exercising regularly means you’ll maintain muscle mass
- The food tastes amazing
- The whole family can eat together – cook only once for everyone
- Boost your immune system – you feel better for the weight loss and the nutrient-rich menu plans improve your immune system
- Learn new recipes that you can use over and over
- Support and encouragement from your coach – we work together – you are not alone!
Be proud of yourself and the progress you've made, especially the progress nobody else can see
First we make our habits, then our habits make us
It doesn't matter how slowly you go, as long as you don't give up
YOU IN BALANCE LATEST NEWS
What is yo-yo dieting and how can you prevent it ?
Blog nutritionist Salisbury Wiltshire How to stay healthy over Christmas time and still enjoy yourself!
Blog Nutritionist Salisbury Wiltshire summer weight loss how to lose weight for the summer and keep it off!
Blog nutritionist Salisbury Wiltshire come and learn the Science behind weight loss and how stress effects it.
Blog nutritionist Salisbury Wiltshire Powerslim How Fibre helps your weight loss story
Blog Nutritionist Salisbury Wiltshire How your food can effect your Heart and Health.
Hoorah ! The sun...
I must confess...